Thank you for your reading Translate2Chinese Agreement ("Agreement"). This Agreement, which will apply to you in respect of any and all Services offered by or acquired (the "Services") from the Translate2Chinese, sets forth the Terms and Conditions governing the access and use of our Website.
1. Translate2Chinese is a Website service created in order to mediate between freelance translators ("Service Providers") and translation buyers ("Service Buyers") through the Internet. If you wish to be registered, engage in transactions with other Members and use the Services, available at the Website, read the following conditions and confirm your consent.
2. Use of this Website and its Services signifies the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not provide Translate2Chinese with any information and do not use Translate2Chinese Services or this Website. Your continued use of Translate2Chinese Services or this Website in light of changes to this statement or to the relevant principles will signify your acceptance of the changes.
3. Use of the Services is strictly prohibited to minors or any person under the legal age in his or her country and prohibited to any person under the age of 18. If you misrepresent your age, your registration as a Member will be cancelled. By using the Website, you confirm and guarantee that you meet age restrictions requirements.
Member/User Representations and Warranties
1. as a Member/User:
a. You will only use the Website and the Services in a manner that is accepted and legal according to all applicable laws and regulations.
b. You will adhere to our acceptable use policies and all other Terms and Conditions relating to your usage of the Services in respect of the Website, and will not transmit junk messages, advertisements or any type of solicitation whatsoever of any products or Services to any other Members of the Website.
c. You are strictly prohibited from attempting to negotiate the fee for a project with another Member directly (outside of Translate2Chinese.com) after that project has been created/opened and before that project has been closed (basically, during an ongoing project). This also applies to any project that was closed without translation results delivered by the Service Provider. We believe our commissions are very fair and justified for the Services we provide, therefore we will absolutely not tolerate any of this activity on Translate2Chinese.
d. You will not in any way copy, modify, publish, transmit, display, sell, distribute or reproduce copyrighted material, trademarks or other protected proprietary information without the express written consent of Translate2Chinese of such materials.
e. By posting information or content to any public area of the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant Translate2Chinese and other Members an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
f. Your use of the Services is strictly at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your contact, whether it be written, verbal or in person, with any other Member/User of the Website.
g. You will not communicate, publish or display to any other Member/User any form of defamatory, slanderous, offensive, inaccurate, abusive, profane, obscene, sexually offensive, threatening, harassing, racial, or illegal material, including but not limited to nude photos of yourself or others, pornographic photos or images and any other type of unlawful or unacceptable material.
h. You will not engage in any form of harassment, offensive or abusive behavior of any kind whatsoever that may be harmful to any other Member/User of the Website (including but not limited to physical and emotional damage).
i. You will not use the Website, Services or your profile for any purpose other than translation Services.
j. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting Usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, forwarding commercial or other offers to other Members by this Website or by email or other means external to the Website, and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
k. In order to protect our Members/Users from improper advertising or solicitation, and to maintain usage integrity on the Website, we reserve the right to restrict access by all Members to all or certain elements of the Services on a per-action basis, such levels to be determined in our sole discretion from time to time, whether determined in respect of a 24 period or otherwise.
l. You agree that we reserve the right change any of the Terms, rights, obligations, privileges or institute new charges for access to or continued use of Services at any time, with or without providing such notice as the Website may determine appropriate. All changes will be posted online, and you are responsible for reviewing the information and Terms of usage as may be posted regularly to obtain timely notice of such changes. Continued use of the Services or non-termination of your Membership after changes are posted or emailed constitutes your acceptance or deemed acceptance of the Terms as modified, regardless of whether the notice or email was successfully received, read, or lost during transmission.
m. Please note you may be involuntarily exposed to offensive or obscene materials that may have been posted by Members/Users, hackers or unauthorized Users from time to time. Please note that it is possible for others to obtain your personal information and use it to engage in an action that may be harmful to you or injure you.
n. All communications between Members are at the Members/Users' sole control and risk.
o. You will not create multiple User accounts to avoid fees, suspension or bad ratings on Translate2Chinese.
p. You will not contact Users or Members or freelance translators or translation companies through our Website or through information gained from our Website with the intent of subverting them from using our Services.
2. as a Service Provider:
a. You will not redistribute any of the content (information) on Translate2Chinese, including but not necessary limited to text submitted by Service Buyers, the translated results, private messages, documents.
Translate2Chinese uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, as all security measures are subject to possible circumvention, we cannot and do not provide any guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the security we employ or our ability to prevent third parties, acting unlawfully, from obtaining information that you provide to us. We cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances. You should appreciate that all information submitted on the Website might potentially be publicly accessible. We cannot ensure that your identity, telephone number, work or home address and other personal identifying or contact information will not be discovered by other Users of the Website. Important and private information should be protected by you. We encourage all Users to maintain a pseudonymous identity when using the Services provided by Translate2Chinese or any other public aspects of the Website.
1. Neither the Translate2Chinese nor its affiliates guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website, and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made.
2. The Services are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied, statutory, in all communication with Translate2Chinese, its affiliates or its representatives, or otherwise with respect to the Services.
3. Translate2Chinese and/or its affiliates specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Neither, Translate2Chinese nor its affiliates warrant that your use of the Services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Website will be corrected.
4. Translate2Chinese and its affiliates disclaim all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Members or Users (including unauthorized Users, or "hackers") of the Website or Services.
Laws and Regulations
1. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of China.
2. Any disputes or legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall at Translate2Chinese election be determined via arbitration under China, or in the courts of China.
1. This Agreement contains the entire Agreement regarding the use of the Website and its Services.
2. This Agreement may only be amended with the express consent of Translate2Chinese. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the Terms will survive termination of your Membership to the Services. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
3. Your profile information, as well as your photo, may be displayed to other Users of the Website. If you post personally identifiable information in areas of the Website accessible to other Users, you should be aware that such information can be read, collected, or used by other Users, and could be used improperly (including for example to send you unsolicited messages). We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these Website areas or for any damage that can be done as a consequence.